–Excuse me, is there any grocery store around here? –Yes,________ on Pine street. It's not far from here.
– How can I get to the nearest post office? –________ .
– I'm taking my driving test tomorrow. Hope I can pass. --– ________ !
–Shall I drive you to the railway station? –Oh, don't bother about it. I'll take a taxi. –Well, ________ ! –Thank you and good-bye!
– Shall we go out for dinner tonight? – ________ .
–Smoking is forbidden in the workshop, please stop it. –Sorry, I ________ .
–Why didn't you tell me? – ________ 。
– Hey, Tom, what's up? – -----------
– Unbelievable! I have failed the driving test again! – ________ . This is not the end of the world.
–Don't watch TV too much on Sundays. – ________ .
–Hello, may I have an appointment with the headmaster? –________ .
– I'm afraid I can't go to your party, I have an important exam tomorrow. – ________ ! .
–Nice day, ________ ? –Yes, it is.
–Oh, the box is too heavy. ________ ? –No, thanks. I can manage myself.
–Thank you for carrying the box for me. –________ .