1. What's matter with you? 2. What's that called? 3. Can you play games on it? 4. Do you get along well? 5. Do you have any discount today?
1. I'm Joe, a new intern. It's my first day here. 2. What if I get sick? 3. Do you have a reservation? 4. I'm afraid I have to make a complaint. 5. I'd like to make an appointment with you.
Camille: 1 This is Camille.Dolores: Sorry, he's not available at the moment. 2Camille: It's not very urgent. Would you arrange an appointment for me?Dolores: Okay. 3 Which day would you like?Camille: I'm not available on Thursday. 4 Dolores: The appointment is set. 5Camille: Thank you.
Gino: Hi, Polly. Our club needs to create an image to put on our T-shirts.Polly: 1 Gino: A sharp and interesting image. The world is becoming more and more up to eyes.Polly: What's the name of your club?Gino: 2 We want to encourage people to protect our earth.Polly: Look at this one. It is very creative.Gino: 3 Polly: I think it may be the last drop of water on earth. What do you think?Gino: 4 Polly: I agree. What do you think of the background color of this picture?Gino: The pure black is too dark. 5 Polly: Green is a color of life. Green is better.Gino: Good idea. Thank you.
1. When do you play basketball? 2. Do you know the way to the training center. 3. What's the special of the restaurant today? 4. How long have you played the piano? 5. How about shopping malls or cinemas?
1. Have you ever been to Sanya? 2. How long have you known each other? 3. Can I help you? 4. What's the price of them? 5. How about this tie?
1. What sports do you like best? 2. How did you get to Shanghai? 3. Is she your mother's sister? 4. Is anything on sale today? 5. I believe that it will rain today.
1. What will you do after school? 2. What do we have for lunch? 3. What do you do in your spare time? 4. How often do you go cycling? 5. What do you use it for?
Jimmy: 1 Shirley: It's just down that road … I think. Jimmy: Look! There's a policeman! 2 Shirley: All right. 3 Can you tell us the way to the Station? Policeman: Yes. Walk down this road, and take the first turning on the left. Shirley: 4 Policeman: About fifteen minutes, if you walk quickly. Shirley: 5 Policeman: You're welcome.
Tess: Hello, Tom. You are late today. What's wrong?Tom: 1 Tess: Really? 2 Tom: No, I'm fine. Fortunately, I wore a helmet so that my head was protected.Tess: 3 I often forget to wear a helmet when I ride a motorbike.Tom: 4 Tess: I will remember to wear a helmet.Tom: 5
Julia: Sunny, I will have a party with my friends this Sunday. 1 Sunny: I can't decide now. 2 Julia: Most of my friends. Some of them are our classmates.Sunny: How many friends do you have?Julia: I don't know. Maybe one hundred.Sunny: That's a lot of friends. 3 Julia: You must be lonely.Sunny: I know. But I am a little shy. I don't know how to make friends. 4 Julia: Try to be brave and talk with others. You will find it's easy to make friends.Sunny: OK. 5 Julia: Come on. Join us in the party. It may be a good beginning.Sunny: Sure. I will come this Sunday.
Jean: Hi! 1 Peter: Yes, I have. Jean: 2 Peter: I bought it only yesterday. 3 Jean: It's nice except for the colour. I prefer red to white. Peter: But I like white better. Jean: By the way, 4 It must be very expensive. Peter: Not very much. It's about two thousand yuan. Jean: Really? 5 Peter: It's made in Chongqing. Jean: I want to have a red one.
Ellie: Jessie, you look upset. 1 Jessie: I am the leader of our project. But our team can't collaborate very well. Everyone has their own opinion. 2 Ellie: Teamwork is very important in the workplace. 3 Jessie: I always have a meeting once a week and let everyone share their ideas about the project.Ellie: That's good. What's the problem?Jessie: 4 What can I do?Ellie: You'd better set goals for your team and make every member focus on the same goal.Jessie: OK. 5 Ellie: Encourage team members to do what they are best at. And build trust among them.Jessie: I entirely agree with you. Thank you.
Mary: There is something wrong with my right hand.Paula: 1 Mary: It aches most of the time.Paula: What do you think it is?Mary: I don't know. I think it's old age.Paula: If it's old age, 2 Mary: That's a good question. I never thought about it.Paula: Are you right-handed?Mary: Yes. 3 Paula: You're wearing out your right hand. 4 Mary: But I do all my writing with my right hand. I am a writer, so I can't stop writing. Do you have some suggestions?Paula: Start typing instead. 5 Mary: Great idea. Thank you.
Steve: Good evening, 1 Receptionist: OK, I've found it. 2 Steve: That's right.Receptionist: 3 Steve: Yes, sure. And 4 Receptionist: Certainly sir. 5 Your room is on the 8th floor, Room 812. Please make sure you check out no later than 12 noon.